Saturday, May 12, 2012

First Posh Post!

First let me introduce myself.  I am Tara, the mother of four boys, and wife of a hard working man.  I love this new Perfectly Posh company, and I think their goals are amazing.  I joined a few days ago, so I am just getting started, but I see myself going far with this company!

I stand behind the product.  Some facts about what its all about:

Posh offers you things made from the very best ingredients on earth. From luxurious Shea and cocoa butters, to indulgent and nourishing oils, you can be sure that our products are the highest-quality formulations you can find. Find peace of mind knowing we're:
• Paraben-free and paraffin-free
• SLS-free
• Gluten-free
• Soy-free
• Using essential oil and fine pthalate-free fragrances
• Natural: Full of butters, oils, and other nourishing ingredients
• Preserved with gentle, effective vitamin E
We offer pampering that is spa-grade, long-lasting, and a fabulous experience. Perfectly Posh uses tocopherol (vitamin E) as it's primary preservative, and we fragrance with high-quality perfumes and essential oils. Take care of yourself with products that will please you both mind and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment